1. To connect to the ECS Wireless on your non-school issued laptop, click the Wireless Icon on the bottom right-hand side of the computer screen. Click "ECS-Visitor", "Connect Automatically", and then "Connect" (as demonstrated below).
2. It should automatically bring up a webpage asking you to fill out information. If it doesn't, open your browser of choice and then try going to a new webpage. It will then bring up the ECS Clearpass screen in the next step.
3. Fill out the fields listed below. If your device doesn't have a mobile carrier, just select any of the given options. Once the fields are completed, click "Register".
4. It will bring you up to a confirmation page, from there, click "Log In".
5. You are now good to go. After six hours it will require you to re-register the computer to the network.